The following course options are offered for the LGBTQI+ Residents Rights Facility Level Education:
- LGBTQI+ Residents Rights Facility Level Education Subscription: $3,000.00. This course is for a PRIMARY facility who is purchasing this course for the first time.
- LGBTQI+ Residents Rights Facility Level Education Subscription for SUBSEQUENT facilities: $1,500.00. For additional facilities who are taking this course for the first time under the purchase of the Primary facility.
- LGBTQI+ Residents Rights Facility Level Education Primary Subscription Renewal: $2,250.00. This course is for a PRIMARY facility who purchased this course prior. Subscription is valid for one year.
- LGBTQI+ Residents Rights Facility Level Education Subscription Renewal for SUBSEQUENT facilities: $750.00. This course is for Additional facilities who purchased this course prior and require a renewal subscription. Must be associated with a renewal subscription under the Primary facility. Subscription is valid for one year.
LGBTQI+ Resident Rights education must be completed by Sept. 30, 2022, for your entire facility staff, and then every two years thereafter.
Newly hired staff must participate in this education within 12 months of their start date, unless they have documentation that they participated in similar education within the previous two years.
The course includes a 40-minute, on-demand narrated video with accompanying resources and tools. We recommend that you devote 60 minutes to showing the video and having a discussion. Facilitators and/or designated representatives can use the video with groups or individuals in the facility. For the maximum benefit, we recommend that facilitators use these resources:
- Staff Training Outline which provides guided questions for different sections of the video. Facilitators can pause the video to lead discussion with staff using this outline.
- Primer for Staff which serves as a handout to accompany the recorded webinar.
- Staff Feedback Form which facilitators can use to gather information about how well staff understood the content of the video and about their interest in learning more.
- FAQs for Staff
- Facilities will be responsible for tracking attendees’ completion of the program as part of their overall training plan and issuing attendance certificates, if needed.
- NJHA will not provide certificates or CEUs for this program.
- All course materials are available on this page.