The 2024 ICD-10-CM and PCS updates are effective with discharges on and after October 1, 2023. Will you be ready?
This comprehensive webinar will familiarize you with the changes to the diagnosis (CM) and procedure (PCS) code sets that are imperative to know, understand, and implement within your facility.
ICD-10-CM/PCS Updates for 2024 webinar will explain the changes, any new guidelines, codes, and the many changes to the CC/MCCs for FY 2024 that will be implemented on Oct. 1, 2023.
The ICD-10-CM code set for 2024 includes 395 new codes, 25 deletions and 13 revised codes.
The ICD-10 PCS code set for 2024 includes 78 new codes, 5 deleted codes and 14 revisions with 2 guideline changes.
There are approximately 395 new diagnoses codes for FY2024. Below is a small sample of topics to be covered in this webinar:
- Nervous System
- Eye and Adnexa
- Congenital conditions
- External cause of injury
- Factors influencing health status
- Post-pandemic Covid coding
WEBINAR PARTICIPANTS WILL
- Gain an understanding of the ICD-10-CM/PCS changes for FY 2024
- Review DRG Changes for FY 2024
- Know where and how the CC/MCC changes will impact reimbursement
- Comprehend concepts behind these changes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Health Information Management directors and managers, coding staff, and others within the revenue cycle management team responsible for implementing code changes.
Carole Liebner, RHIT, CCS, CDIP, AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer.
Director, Coding Education and Program Development, Healthcare Business Solutions.
- Program materials and Zoom link will be sent electronically prior to the date of the webinar
- This program is eligible for 1.5 AHIMA CEU’s
- No refunds will be issued; Individuals unable to attend the live webinar will have access to the recorded version at a later date
Questions: Please email Chris Russo at email@example.com