2024 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule - Everything You Really Need to Know!
Webinar Date: Thursday, January 11, 2024
Time: 1:00 -2:00 pm ET
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services issued the final rule on policy changes for Medicare payments under the Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) and other Medicare Part B issues that will be effective Jan. 1, 2024. The result is a decrease of approximately 3.4% from the prior year’s conversion factor which will negatively impact practice revenue.
There are steps you can take to minimize the fee reductions such as leveraging the new add-on code G2211 to account for medical complexity. By attending this NJHA presentation, you will enhance your ability to collect appropriate revenue while minimizing the risk of errors or triggering denials.
- Learn how to use E/M add-on code G2211 to account for visit complexity;
- Understand Caregiver Training Services to drive access to high-quality care;
- Define split (or shared) E/M visits and how to apply guidelines for your practice;
- Know guidelines for telehealth services by setting and practitioner type;
- Understand payment rules/codes for COVID-19 vaccine administration including in home;
- Navigate behavioral health/assessment/intervention services for marriage family therapists and mental health counselors and for psychotherapy and crisis services;
- Learn about the new stand-alone code – G0136 – related to Social Determinants of Health Risk Assessments and the impact on revenue;
- Know policy changes related to MIPS that will impact 2024 reporting and payment adjustment.
WEBINAR PARTICIPANTS WILL
The 2024 CMS PFS changes are complex and the risk of not being ready can open your practice to revenue loss and compliance risk. By attending this webinar, you will gain insight and understanding of tactics to minimize the potential impact of a 3.4% payment reduction.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Physician practice managers, health information managers, billing and revenue cycle staff, physician leadership.
Karen S. Scott, MEd, RHIA, CCS-P, CPC, FAHIMA
AHIMA Approved ICD-10 Trainer
REGISTRATION / PAYMENT INFORMATION
Program materials and Zoom link will be sent electronically prior to the date of the webinar.
This program is eligible for 1 AHIMA CEU
No refunds will be issued; individuals unable to attend the live webinar will have access to the recorded version at a later date.
Please email Chris Russo at email@example.com or call 609-936-2200